To Our Valued Patients,
Your health as well as our staff’s is our number one priority during the COVID-19 crisis.
We are open and currently operating at normal business hours.
Peninsula Imaging is actively monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the spread of COVID-19 and are taking all safety precautions recommended by the CDC to protect patients and staff.
What You Can Do
• Notify us in advance if you are at risk for COVID-19.
• Take proper precautions and preventative measures for the safety of yourself and others, including proper hand washing.
• Please do not bring any non-essential visitors with you to your appointment.
• If you have flu or cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, or new shortness of breath, please call 410-749-1123 to reschedule your appointment as recommended by the CDC.
What We are Doing at Peninsula Imaging
In addition to our standard safety measures and stringent sanitary processes, we are taking extra steps to ensure everyone’s safety during this coronavirus crisis.
• All staff members are being screened daily for signs and symptoms of any illness as they come to work.
• All doors, furniture, and the reception area are being wiped down throughout the day with sanitizer.
• Our MRI, CT, and X-ray equipment are being wiped down and thoroughly sanitized after every patient.
• Our staff is using protective gloves and disinfecting their hands thoroughly between every patient.
• We are screening elective study appointments at the time of scheduling to determine appropriateness.
Please call with any questions or to reschedule an appointment at 410-749-1123. For up to the minute COVID-19 information and guidelines please visit CDC website.